Latest ACT Archdiocesan Protocols COVID-19
Archdiocesan Protocols COVID-19 Effective Thursday 5pm 12 August 2021 to Thursday 5pm 19 August 2021
ACT Parishes Only
1. Parish Offices are closed.
2. Churches and chapels are closed.
3. Public Masses and other Public Liturgies are not to be celebrated. However: Funerals (10 people only, not including ministers) are permitted.
Weddings (5 people only, couple, minister, two witnesses) are permitted.
4. Holy Communion can be taken to the sick.
5. Anointing of the Sick can be celebrated.
6. Visitation to hospitals by priests should be minimal (rely on designated hospital chaplains where possible).
7. Face Masks are mandatory.