Position Vacant: Financial Services Support Officer
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, systems minded candidate who has had some 2 years’ experience with bookkeeping, payroll, BAS/GST and financial reporting, preferably using the accounting software MYOB.
You will report to the Manager of Financial Services, who has responsibility for the finance team.
Work as part of the finance team and provide financial support and assistance for financial administration including:
- Payroll processing
- Manage creditor invoice entry, checking and document matching including scheduling creditor pay runs
- Issue debtors invoicing and scheduling monthly statements
- Recording into Parish accounting system (PACS) income and expenditure on behalf of parishes
- Updating parish databases as appropriate
- Bank reconciliations
- BAS/GST and reporting to ATO
- Maintenance of appropriate filing systems
- Assist with preparation of financial reports
- Communicating with suppliers, customers, colleagues and parishes as required.
Benefits and perks:
- Friendly Team
- Bright modern office
- Undercover Parking available
- Accounting qualification (preferred)
- At least 2 Years’ experience in Accounting bookkeeping
- 2 Years demonstrated experience in MYOB software
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in processing payroll transactions
- Must have excellent understanding follow-up and tracking skills
- Support the teachings of the Catholic Church
- High level of confidentiality
- Attention to details, quality and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work independently
How to Apply:
A complete application will include the following:
- A letter of interest addressing qualifications and experience as they relate to the responsibilities of the position.
- A professional resume.
Applications close on Monday 31 August 2020. Please send your application to Matthew.Kelly@cg.org.au
For more information about this position, contact: Matthew Kelly (02) 6239 9875 or email Matthew.Kelly@cg.org.au